View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #34
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I dont think KJ will improve. (Lack of awareness) They need to move on from KJ.

In this scenario trading up for one of the top WR's would be they way to go.

If Tannehill falls I would hope that a team like Seattle would give up their 2nd/3rd rd picks to move up and take Tannehill. If that didn't materialize I would have no problem with the Gary taking Tannehill. I'm not as optimistic about Schaub making it back to 100%. Lisfranc is usually a career killer.
Explain.

I think it's possible. It's entirely possible with the way QB's are drafted that he will be gone by the 10th pick. Hopefully the league is learning it's lesson from hella reaching on QBs. He seems like he's been propped up a bit by other guys going back to school but he's got a lot of skills and from what I can read, needs to sit and learn to be effective. Who better to learn from than fellow Aggie and Qb magician Gary Kubiak?

You and I share the same view of lisfranc injuries. Not that Schaub's game relied on mobility but can he be ANOTHER mental step ahead of the action to compensate for having absolutely nothing in terms of movement? I think we've already seen the best of Schaub. Lisfranc I believe is what ended Glenn Earl's time in the NFL. Tannehill could definitely be a Texan, Schaub could be tagged next year if he needed more time to learn and in case of emergency (break glass) Tannehill is likely a better option than Delhomme.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote