View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Regional Marketing Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdub View Post
Hello Texans Fans,

My name is Gary Wang (Houston native) and I am a first year MBA student at the University Oregon's Warsaw Sports Marketing Center. We are working on a marketing project with the Texans that aims to expand our fan base in Texas regions usually considered "Cowboys towns" such as Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Rio Grande Valley, Beaumont and etc.

If any of you reside out of Houston, your input would really help us. For Houston people, if you could help share this survey link with anyone in those areas and have them spread the word as well, we would really appreciate it. We think it is crucial to get feedback from not just members of this board, but general NFL fans who don't have an allegiance yet so we can pinpoint challenges and devise creative strategies to help them join the Texans community. Thanks again. We really appreciate your help.

Gary Wang

Link: https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5njsFDo8LH8FgO0
Attempted to take your survey, but stopped due to questions 6-8 not offering choices to my Texans' experience. FWIW, I reside in Austin and have been a PSL owner since the inception. I do realize that I may not be the target for your survey, based on the questions funneling to theoretical conclusions, but wanted to give you feedback, if that was not the intent.