View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Best Trade-Back Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I dunno....I just found it after typing in a search for draft trade value charts. Seemed like it was official enough...

Nobody else wants a piece of some trade down mock action? There's a lot of talent in the midrounds and there's only one way to stock up on them!
Oh I'm ALL for trading out of the first round to snag additional picks. I'm just having problems figuring out who our trading partner would be.

One could argue that Tampa might trade back into the first round to grab Tannehill since their current QB, Josh Freeman, seemed to take a big backwards step this year and the new HC doesn't have ties to him.

Washington, as you said, is still in need of a QB. So is Denver; but I'd hate to be the guy they draft to compete with Tebow.

The picture could become a bit clearer after free agency begins in March.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote