View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Sure Jeffery may be gone but I think Wright may be gone too. A lot depends on what they do, or don't do, at the Combine. And I don't think Sanu would be a reach at 26. Some, like NFLDraftScout.com, have Sanu listed ahead of Jeffery. Plus, I think Curry and McClellin fit Wades mold (High Motor, Relentless) for OLB better than Ingram. But, to each his own!
I'm thinking that Jeffery, Wright or Floyd will be on the board when we pick...

I'd be happy with either of them though I prefer Wright.

I don't see 4 WR's going ahead of us and if it does happen that way then I'd want to trade back and pick up Sanu and extra picks...

But honestly, I'd trade up for Wright...I like him that much...The guy is electric...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote