View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012   #17
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Jeffery yes (does anyone really believe he lasts this long) Sanu no (would be a reach & selecting need way over value). But if targeting WR it's the Wright pick (1A.). Exercising these two mocks required no duplicity & we are emphasizing the impact decision Mario Williams will have on Texans (with 1A/without 1B) future plans. thank you
Sure Jeffery may be gone but I think Wright may be gone too. A lot depends on what they do, or don't do, at the Combine. And I don't think Sanu would be a reach at 26. Some, like NFLDraftScout.com, have Sanu listed ahead of Jeffery. Plus, I think Curry and McClellin fit Wades mold (High Motor, Relentless) for OLB better than Ingram. But, to each his own!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote