View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I like this mock much better than the 1A mock even if we kept Mario. Probably the only change I would make is swap the WR and OLB in the 1st and 2nd round. If Jeffery or Sanu are there for us in the 1st I would take one of them over the OLB, and then take Curry or McClellin in the 2nd. I like Wolfe, but I don't know if he'll be there for us in the 3rd. He's been climbing up the boards and if he has a great Combine he may be gone in the 2nd. Love White in the 4th and the rest of the picks look like good solid depth with developmental potential. The only other area I think we needed to get some depth at is ILB.

Overall good mock and thanks for your time and effort putting it together!
Jeffery yes (does anyone really believe he lasts this long) Sanu no (would be a reach & selecting need way over value). But if targeting WR it's the Wright pick (1A.). Exercising these two mocks required no duplicity & we are emphasizing the impact decision Mario Williams will have on Texans (with 1A/without 1B) future plans. thank you

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote