View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012   #9
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats you tailgating Muff-huggas!!!!!!

Hey, we take pride in the fact that we make the 3 1/2 hour drive up on saturday, tailgate as BEST we can, being setup by 8:10, and go back to SA after more food afterwards AND making a stop to see the 'rents in sugar land.! Ain't ever anything super special, but we feel like its darn nice- esp for lookin at the friggin astro hall :-( its always a rough drive back being hoarse and exhausted, but damn its worth it!!! When we started coming to games a few years ago it was- bring the convertible and a little cooler and walk around; now we commished the yukon JUST to hauling us to games, and big ole texans magnets stay on her year round! (walking is fun, but I'd rather play ball, cook good food, and ENJOY the best tailgating in the freakin NFL! Hell yea Texans- BR put us in the SB with GB next season- I'm all for it, and I KNOW our guys are too!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote