View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Didn't they?

Connor Barwin- Round 2
Brooks Reed- Round 2
Both those guys are great. But I don't see them as Mario's replacement. Mario, Barwin, Reed..... that's a good rotation.

Barwin, Reed, Nading..... is not.

If I thought Barwin or Reed were going to play like CM III in 2012 I can kind of see your argument. But I don't. We need to draft a Von Miller type prospect..... a CM III kind of guy... a Harrison.... a beast coming off the edge.

Or just resign Mario.

Before we get to the Mario is not "those guys" argument, look at CM III's numbers this year, with no help. That's where Mario has been. No help on the line (Barwin got hurt last year) & no help in the secondary (we got our first coverage sack in the MW era in 2011).