View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012   #56
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Mario, we have worked out a trade to New England that gives you a very good contract and a team that went to SB 2011. We hate to have to go against you in playoffs but this is a great deal for you & Texans. Will you do this?
Mario: I want to be a Texan my whole career. I believe the Texans will be a Super Bowl contender next season and I wish to be a part of that.

ummm... just what do we mean by "very good contract? Other than for Brady, the Pats aren't known for opening their checkbook. Plus, Uncle Bob and Buddha Wade both like me. A lot. So why should I leave here?
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote