View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still disappointed by the cost/benefits of the trade. Especially since word out
of camp (I haven't been - must rely on the grapevine, press resports, etc), is saying the most impressive OLB to date is Peek. Maybe Babin is coming along reasonable well in his transition to OLB and overall performance, but Peek is getting kudos. Of course the big downside with Peek is him losing his cool and incurring a penalty at a critical time in a close game. But if he can get a handle on his emotions, why not him and Wong starting at OLB. And Wong ain't moving to the inside - forget about that. Part of his deal to come here was to play OLB, not inside backer like he did for the Vikings. Plus were hearing things about
the Anderson kid at OLB. But I'm gonna reserve final judgement until we can have some real games (if only preseason), to see how these guys (and the Titans rookies to) perform.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote