View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012   #45
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Um, I remember what happened, thank you very little. BPA/Need drafting is one thing but if you're seriously going to prop this up as a pick we must have because someone is going to get injured...

Yeah, you need DEPTH behind Barwin and Reed...I just don't see how selecting an OLB is a prudent choice while you still need a boost at interior OL, WR and CB. Much less reaching on a guy who is still considered a 2nd round pick...
Atlanta gave up a bunch to get Julio Jones and they didn't go as far as the Texans . Why ... cause they could only muster 2 points vs the Giants . The Giants had a FA Wr out play Julio .

The point is a guy who can put pressure on a QB is extremely valuable . A good G/C can be had in the 2nd and I'd rather get a FA good CB because they haven't had a lot of success in the draft .

As far as WR goes if Blackmon or Wright are there go for it . I don't think they'll draft the ND guy and there's a bunch of players who are carbon copies of each other .