View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012   #44
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
This is exactly why depth is important & every position.

Schaub out in comes Leinart. First half Leinart out in comes TJ. Rick Smith combs the available QB market & brings in Jake Delhomme who was not enough so they brought in Jerry Garcia, oops I mean Jeff Garcia. Talk about depth concerns & short term memory lapses.
Um, I remember what happened, thank you very little. BPA/Need drafting is one thing but if you're seriously going to prop this up as a pick we must have because someone is going to get injured...

Yeah, you need DEPTH behind Barwin and Reed...I just don't see how selecting an OLB is a prudent choice while you still need a boost at interior OL, WR and CB. Much less reaching on a guy who is still considered a 2nd round pick...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote