View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You've got to sign Mario before you can trade him.
That's why I brought up that scenario.

With another season for Barwin, Reed, (hopefully Brahman, too) and/or the rookie OLB "we're going to draft this year" to grow up, we can then trade Mario during the next off-season after we win the SB.

Don't forget that my scenario also includes drafting a WR in one of the first two rounds this year.
Mario, we have worked out a trade to New England that gives you a very good contract and a team that went to SB 2011. We hate to have to go against you in playoffs but this is a great deal for you & Texans. Will you do this?