View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Even still.. you put your best players on the field. If K.W. has better grasp of the play-book, you go with his sure hands. Let the rook play spot duty 'till we are sure he can contribute. Bryant Johnson is a good example, 1st round pick in 2003 (17th overall) but didn't work out.

The biggest difference between this draft & others, unless we cut KDub, Sean Cody, Wade Smith..... our 1st round pick is going to have to earn a starter position.
I agree TK except for maybe WR2 (JJ) & as you say Walter should get most reps.