View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #68
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
someone has to fall and it could be these guys.

I'm now hoping broyles slips down to the 4th because i see him as our future slot receiver. imo his a slightly bigger wright with slightly less speed but still very quick
Jones and McNutt are solid second round selections and Broyles due to injury recovery time may fall to fourth. Players will not fall more than one round unless combine failure with few exceptions. For example if WR Jordan White moved into the second round all players below him just move down one spot.