View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #52
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
How about signing Mario to a long-term real, drafting a #2 WR of the future, an OLB to groom and win the SB with a #1 defense and a top 5-10 offense.

Trade one of the top 3 OLBs for top pick(s) and save money.
Sign a big FA WE in 2013 or trade 2 first rounders for one single higher pick to draft the best WR prospect in 2013?
1st re-signing Mario is not my main objective but I could deal with it at a rate that allows us cap space. I would eagerly sign Bowe to a AJ type deal (prob more upfront $)& use draft picks received for Williams to add strength to roster. Even with Bowe I'd go after Wright with #26. AJ/Bowe/Wright/Jordan White/Walter looks pretty good to me.

Barwin/Cush/Ryan(prob re-negotiate)/Reed/Vinny Curry