View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #5
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Best Trade-Back Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think you're selling yourself short here TK. The Skins should give up a 2nd and 3rd at a premium to move back into the 1st to get a QB. Chances are they will be in a bidding war if that's who they are moving up for and the team moving back should get more 'value' out of the trade. It's not uncommon at all for a 2nd and 3rd to be turned into a late 1st. I'm pretty sure the Packers gave up that to get Clay Matthews.
Agreed. I think Minn could be a trading partner as well. If Blackmon goes #2, I could see Minn taking a Kalil then calling us at 26 if there's a good WR prospect. I would take nothing less then their 2 and 3 to do it.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote