View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012   #32
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

I think at this point we should be drafting BPA, and if thats an OLB so be it. IN my mind that fastest way to become an elite team is adding as many top flight players as possible. Reaching for need is an easy way to become mediocre. In a perfect world there's a player at 26 that is one of the BPAs and he fills a need.

BTW, I like what I saw in Curry at the SB practices and in the game. He'll be a good player. Another guy that could be interesting is Perry from USC if he were to fall a bit.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote