View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012   #51
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

just to the guys that are talking about bowe. he rarely gets any separation. v good at making difficult catches but thats because he has to... doesnt have the explosiveness or route running to get open that often.

as for the lists of draftees, aj had a piece on reuben randle. i had a look at his highlight vids and while he does body catch a fair bit, he looks explosive and shifty, can make the difficult catches and i presume blocks well like most lsu wrs. hes my choice for wr @ #26 right now

jeffery, sanu and others didnt look nearly as explosive to me anyway
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote