View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012   #28
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

[quote=Honoring Earl 34;1894313]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post

The pass rush makes that defense and if Barwin and Reed get hurt you have Jesse Nading . Now I do think Brian B #50 can be a player and if Wade and staff think so then it's plan B time . There's no plug and play or shouldn't be anyway ... Kareem Jackson ... .
We'll just have to agree to disagree, I believe you pick up a guy in round 1 he should start AND be good. Picking the wrong player is a different issue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
how in hell would anybody object to Texans addressing pass rush with elite talent #26 if unable to pay Mario Williams a big free agency contract?
Like this:

The most ferocious pass rush I've ever seen in Texans gear came on the backs of Watt, Reed and Barwin. Not and in NO way related to Mario Williams, so of course, who is the one looking for mega bucks? Mario but they've already replaced him.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote