View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012   #27
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I hear what you ar saying, but my only issue with that is: Are you drafting this guy to sit behind Brooks Reed or are you drafting this guy to play ahead of him?

There are issues with both of those outcomes.

It sounds nice to say draft him and let them compete in camp, but it's hard to actually get a a true competition in camp. Very rarely are starting jobs won during that time.

If we are looking to bolster OLB I would look at guys in later rounds. UNLESS, there was one on the board that was just head and shoulders above everyone else on the board.

If the guys on the board are about evenly rated I'd rather go with a position like WR or even gaurd or corner.

So who is gonna come in and start at #26 ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote