View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012   #23
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

[quote=TimeKiller;1894279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

If he won't start and there are other players who will.......that's a wasted pick to me. I'd even rather see a CB than another LBer. And if he did start that would completely undermine the success of Barwin/Reed and derails any chance at them improving. Seen a few highlights of Curry, he's a gifted athlete, no doubt but practically any other position would be better served with a #1 pick.

Criner, admittedly I haven't done much research but I think that's because I'm still picking up on guys who will be available even in the 2nd who are better prospects. IMO that would make 2 big reaches in a row.

Speaking of starting not one other pick stands the remote possibility of starting, even in the case of injury they would likely be down the line. The RB for instance. The CB is only a good pick if KJ, Harris, McCain, Carmichael AND McMannis all flop out. The TE may never even get a locker. The OT is 5th at best on the depth chart behind Brown, Winston, Newton and Butler. Just not my favorite beerlover effort.
The pass rush makes that defense and if Barwin and Reed get hurt you have Jesse Nading . Now I do think Brian B #50 can be a player and if Wade and staff think so then it's plan B time . There's no plug and play or shouldn't be anyway ... Kareem Jackson ... .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote