View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Your Best Trade-Back Scenario

I can see us trading back with Seattle so they can take Tannehill. People will expect NE to trade back their last pick, and it would be easy for NE to take Washingtons picks which are more valuable. So I can imagine Seattle trying to jump in before NE's pick to take Tannehill.

Really like the first 4 picks though, I might take Joe Adams in the second WR spot as that's one player the Texans have talked to