View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I haven't been able to watch Baylor much this year (and whatever I saw from the year before I don't seem to recall much), but it seems like Wright lines up in the slot quite a bit. And when he lines up wide, I haven't noticed him running a deep route. But then again, I have only watch a game and a half.

(I did watch more than that, but wasn't concentrating on Wright.)

Can you guys tell me a little more about him?
He is a perfect slot but can be a flanker with his speed. I find him enticing not because he has a litany of deep receptions but how he manages to come down with the ball against larger DBs. He is a very strong player & is difficult to jam at line due to his initial burst & DBs are leery of missing and getting beat. Only two WRs I have rated over Wright are Blackmon and Floyd. Just saw that Mayock has same rating. Jordan White is similar imo although not as fluid or athletic. If we get both those guys as I hope, we will not be drafting WR highly for a while.