View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I know you guys do this "mock draft" stuff for fun, I was wondering how far you guys take it..... I used to stay up late nights in dark rooms playing dungeons & dragons.. did y'all get together and make these decisions, as if y'all were Rick, Gary, & Cal?
Not to pat ourselves on back but yes we take it pretty far. All season long Beerlover, Rmartin 65 & I burn up PMs tossing players, stats, video, links etc at each other. We really chew up a player and spit him out. Each of us of course have favorites and not all end up on our 3 Amigos annual mock. It is very stressful yet lots of fun. So far each off season, we have decided to call off the joint mock but the thrill pulls us back. At least for one more year. We should be posting our pre-combine mock soon and hopefully it will cause discussion, debate and more than likely dissent as the others have.