View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

[quote=TimeKiller;1894066]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Without Free Agent to be Mario Williams:

First Round: Vinny Curry, OLB, Marshall, 6'3 3/8" 265

Even with Mario leaving I don't like pick. Doubtful he's BPA and Barwin/Reed have proven themselves worthy of another shot. Even if it's another OL pick and not a top flight skill guy they've got to get some blue chip talent on the offensive side. Got a couple more names to research but I liked your other mocks better.
Curry is gonna be another Cushing on the field and has been moving up boards all season. If Mario is gone few will want to depend on last season's roster guys to back up Reed and Barwin. Curry does not have to start to be our first pick. Our starters are sound except WR2. BL addresses that need in round two.