View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texan Post 2012 Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I would imagine Rick Smith & Gary Kubiak, all refreshed from vacation in Hawaii, are evaluating current roster assigning grades, prioritizing needs then applying everything together under the salary cap. How much can we afford to spend on OLB position, for example. It's almost as big of question as the man himself. Taking this into consideration is just one option that keeps position of strength without breaking the cap so other Texans can be re-signed, like Center Chris Myers & OG Mike Brisel just to name a couple since your focus is offensive linemen.
I know you guys do this "mock draft" stuff for fun, I was wondering how far you guys take it..... I used to stay up late nights in dark rooms playing dungeons & dragons.. did y'all get together and make these decisions, as if y'all were Rick, Gary, & Cal?