View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012   #227
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
Subscribed back in December. Two monthly payments have gone through. When exactly does my name change colors?
I think the procedure is you have to jump down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton first. Seriously, the explanation was given earlier in this thread so you can do a bit of research. I think it just takes a bit of time and should be soon. As a regular on this MB I appreciate your donation and others as this is a great source of info and entertainment.