View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
When breaking down WR prospects one thing I look for that I don't see posted enough as an area of strength in a players game is his ability to form a trusted bond with his QB. Chemistry is really, really important especially moving on into the NFL, is how well you work with others, adapt to a system & can be counted on in crunch time. I would throw a lot of measureables away if a specific player has a deficit in this area. Just something to think about SB when evaluating talent that might help you, not that you really need any
Agreed & why I would not be shocked to see Cleveland choose RG3 and then Wright.