View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012   #36
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
The only video I saw of him he showed himself to be a body catcher. Personally after Jacoby Jones I couldn't bring myself to take another highly athletic, potential-filled body catcher.
He will actually go up and get the ball/use his length on a lot of catches, he started displaying this later in the season with more field time. he's really only been a starter one year and the progression has been very measureable. The upside is there, he has a ton of raw talent and the measureables/physical abilities that Rick Smith has been known to look at.

17.6 YPC and 8 TD's in the first true season he played. Those are damn near identical numbers to what Marques Colston did in his senior year.