View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #27
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What are the chance that some of these guys trading places or get signed by a team on this list.
A good chance of course. Depends on cap issues and such for the teams though. I didn't mention the Saints because they don't pick until the end of the 2nd, but if Colston leaves, they could pick up another WR looking to earn a ring. It's a fluid situation of course

Quote:
Steve Smith didn't look old at all to me when I watched him play (in about 10 games). Heck, I would love for the Texans to sign him.
I don't mean to knock Smith, but he is simply getting old and there is no heir to their #1 WR spot. Same deal as the Texans, AJ is getting old and we have no one to replace him. However, the Texans don't have nearly as many needs across the board, so it's not a given that the Panthers will take a WR in the first two rounds (they don't have a 3rd pick). If I were them, I would go with defense in the 1st and 2nd because their offense did put up a lot of points last year.