View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #62
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I could have sworn I watched a Cincy Bearcats game and the announcers said Pead didn't fumble much...

I can't find anything definitive but I found this: http://bearcatsnation.com/stats/

Where he didn't have any fumbles in 70+ carries. I don't think that is the complete season stats though...
Yeah, gotta be careful there is a lot of misinformation out there. Pead looks like 2nd rd. material to me for a team desperate for return game, hint, hint. But I would probably wait, take a big ol' OL or CB & if he's still there in 3rd then he would be a Texan. Reminds me so much of Cribbs, bigger than most return men, physcial nature able to break arm tackles/shake off hits then builds up speed while picking his holes, always going downhill instead of side to side. Must be his RB dicipline.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote