View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
When does FA start? And how long and what is the process?
A link would be fine.
I'm a little tired and it would help not having to dig for something I know many of you draftniks and FA buffs already know.
Key Dates -

Feb. 20 - Teams can begin applying franchise and transition tags to players

March 5 - Deadline for teams to apply franchise and transition tags

March 13 - Free agency begins at 4 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Jax probably have cap space, does it make sense that they would go after a FA WR?
Thats a good question. There are some pretty good recievers in this FA class ... List Here.

Several teams are at risk of losing good talent at the position. Any of those teams who lose in FA will likely look to fill those voids early in the draft.

Indy (round2 at the earliest)- Reggie Wayne.
NE - I think they resign Welker.
San Diego - Vincent Jackson. Not real sure what they do as Jackson is a headcase.
Philly - DeSean Jackson
KC - Dwayne Bowe
New Orleans - Marques Colston & Robert Meachem
Buffalo - Steve Johnson
St.Louis - Brandon Lloyd
NY Giants - Mario Manningham
Pittsburgh - Mike Wallace (RFA)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote