View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Would any of those teams have interest in DeSean Jackson; any rumors or semi-serious possibility?
I have no idea what teams have interest in him .... I dont see him as a fit for the Texans because of the cost and their cap space. I think he's going to want a payday more significant than the Texans could offer .... Unless MW is playing in another uniform next season - Then all bets are off.

If one of those teams were to pick him up in FA , you could likely strike them from the list of teams taking a first round WR .... again there is the possibility a teams see's value in a certain prospect and takes them.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote