View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
BL,
Your list is a very good list. I'm interested to know what other draftniks top 5-10 look like.

Your list consists of young Hines Ward and Greg Jennings type WR's.

My List has Jennings/Antonio Brown type WR's. I think one way to quickly improve the ST's is to draft a TY Hilton/Joe Adams/Demps type slot WR that can play outside somme too.

Hopefully Floyd or Jeffrey are there late in the 1st. In the 3rd 4th rd taking a White/Hilton/Adams would be playing with house money. It would take the biggest weakness and turn it into a possible strength.

I'm going to put out a Texans post combine mock soon. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Thats what Im hoping for as well .... Either of those guys would be a major upgrade at the #2 WR spot.

The only question I have is would the Texans front office take Floyd with his off field issues .... we have a WR On the roster with a history of DUI tho I think that guy (J.Jones) is gone as a cap casualty , especially if the team can find a serious upgrade in the draft.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote