View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Of course you do. You are in love with the guy. Not that anything is wrong with that! I was one of the first ones on this board to point him out. He was a great college WR. And I think he's going to be really good in the NFL. buy that doesn't mean that he fits in our offense. It sure doesn't mean kubiak will think that he can play in it. Take a look at our top three WR's. All are over 6'2" and around 215 or more. You have to be big enough to make a difference in run blocking to fit in here. At least that is the way it's been for the last few years. I haven't seen anything that would give anyone the idea that it's not.
We have changed defense and types of DBs we have used. We have suffered thru "big" WRs and big, older vets with little success. I think WRs like Jordan White, Broyles and Wright play tall and have great stats. They can take huge hits, hold the ball and keep on playing. Sure if all things are close to equal I'd take a 6'2 215-225 4.55 guy over 5'10" 4.49 guy. But with these 3, thngs are not equal. I have watched Wright's every games this season and he is the bomb.