View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012   #61
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I love Peads game even though he's a bit of a fumbler from what I've read.

I was fortunate enough to get to watch the practices. Fuller appeared to be very slow into/out of his breaks. His hands were the worst of any WR at the game. I question his straight line speed.

Hopefully for his sake he just had a bad week. Because if that's his best then he will be cut in training camp. IMHO
I could have sworn I watched a Cincy Bearcats game and the announcers said Pead didn't fumble much...

I can't find anything definitive but I found this: http://bearcatsnation.com/stats/

Where he didn't have any fumbles in 70+ carries. I don't think that is the complete season stats though...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote