View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Do you have a list, from one to ten (or one to five, whatever) of the receivers in this draft class?

I'm thinking we may give points to all the names on all the lists (top choice gets ten points, second choice gets nine points, and so on.)

We can then tally (and update the scores) and come up with a final ranking maybe a week before the draft.

Since I'm only just starting, I'd like to ask everybody else who has a list to put it up.

Thanks!
Might be easier if you post it as poll question, that way it automatically tabulates itself.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote