View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
On that subject, I recall last year several people being impatient with those taking their time, and I think that needs to be addressed before we start this year. If we all agree to the rules and time limits, there shouldn't be any whining or harassing people to make picks simply because they are online. If someone is about to hit their time limit, then sure bring it up, but if the guy has 10 hours left and isn't ready to make his pick, don't beat him over the head about it.

Also, if you upset others with making their picks, they will be less likely to complete the draft.
On the other hand it makes things run smoother to pick as soon as you can because if I check in and am ready to pick and the person before me just ain't ready , I checked in because I know that I will not be back for 8 hours then it stalls the process .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote