View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012   #97
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
This is not a Swiss watch and the thing that gets me is someone's been on the clock for 6 hours and was on the board an hour ago . I guess they have to go research it or something .
On that subject, I recall last year several people being impatient with those taking their time, and I think that needs to be addressed before we start this year. If we all agree to the rules and time limits, there shouldn't be any whining or harassing people to make picks simply because they are online. If someone is about to hit their time limit, then sure bring it up, but if the guy has 10 hours left and isn't ready to make his pick, don't beat him over the head about it.

Also, if you upset others with making their picks, they will be less likely to complete the draft.