View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012   #16
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warning, you are in the presence of a diehard Texans fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
My desk is all Texans stuff, with some Astros mixed in.
I sit across from a Patriots fan and he's always giving me crap about my stuff so it will be great to put this up where he can see it.

We don't get outside agencies in our offices so it'll just be us.
I've got the Red, White & Blue Bull Pen flags, a playoff towel, Kris Brown photo and a Texans calendar up in mine. 1/2 the campus calls me if the have a Texans-related question.