View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
There's no way Broyles falls past the 3rd round. My sleeper third round WR is Tommy Street from Miami.
You're probably correct but it depends on how he heals fom his injury:

More importantly, this ends Broyles' record-breaking career at Oklahoma and significantly damages his professional prospects. With recovery typically in the range of a year, Broyles faces a long road ahead as he tries to get back to where he was before the injury.

For more, visit Oklahoma blog Crimson And Cream Machine.

Nov

7:58p
by Brian Floyd - 0 comments