View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012   #30
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 292321 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

I'm sorry. I got distracted by the Lingerie Football League on MTV...

[damn, that girl has an ARM!]

...what were we discussing?

oh yeah... the Rams.
I was unaware of them drafting O-linemen so high in recent drafts. All I know is that this past season, they gave up a league high 55 sacks. That tells me that O-line needs fixing badly.

I know Blackmon is the sexy pick but if your QB can't stay upright, you wasted a pick on Blackmon because Bradford won't be able to get the ball to him. Giving up 55 sacks tells me they need to address the O-line first and WR second.

[man.... them wimmin are HITTIN'! sorry I got distracted but have you seen those unis??]
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote