View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012   #89
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
That's not for me to say. That decision is for whoever is running the mock. (Who is running the mock?)

It was just a comment to the people who aren't committed to do the full mock.
I think the problem we are running into is that there isn't a clear understanding of that the draft will be. I think this mock was setup backwards from the way it should have been. I think it would have been better to have had someone (or a group) step up and take control and responsibility for the mock in the beginning. They could have a clear set of expectations in regards to how many rounds, how many teams per member, etc set forth from the beginning.

Now we are in a situation where we are trying to decide between a 3-4 round mock and a full 7.

I think it would be a very good idea if someone steps up and takes full responsibility. Then they can lay out the rules ahead of time and give people an opportunity to continue or decommit BEFORE the mock starts.

As was previously stated, the person in charge should have admin privileges to merge threads.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote