View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I wouldn't pass up a stud LT for a Julio "dropsie" Jones caliber player. And I don't see Blackmon on the same level as CJ or AJ. I could be all wrong about him and he may be Megatron Jr.

Think about the '03 draft. We used your strategy and we took AJ and passed on Jordon Gross - make no mistake, I looooove me some AJ. Suppose we had taken him and then, instead of Bennie Jopru we took Anquan Boldin. Would we really be worse off?

This is all speculation of course. Plus at this late date, I cannot imagine this team without A.J.

Since there's really no way to know how things would have unfolded...

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
well then, what is your opinion of Duane Brown?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote