View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not sure I agree; Poe in first with Dwight Jones in 2nd and either Broyles or Jordan White in 4th would meet our needs imo. In fact I just created a mock exactly like this with either a OG or DT/DE in 3rd.
What is a bigger need on this team... NT or WR? Every team that says they don't draft for need and draft for BAP is full of crap (unless you're in the top 5 and have a "franchise player" staring you in the face). Everybody drafts for needs and Houston will most likely do the same. WR is going to be the 1st round pick here. The Texans had a top notch defense and a top notch unit against the run with Shaun Cody at NT... although it's something that needs to be addressed, it isn't a glaring need for them and I think the fans have made it more of a need than the team actually feels that it is.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote