View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61655 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guys that would look good in a TEXAN uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Interesting. Only 3 CBs and 2 ILBs on your list. You satisfied with what we got or you just leaning more toward offense this draft??
It's an incomplete list.these are the guys that have caught my eye so far that I believe would fit in good with our current team. For me personally CB's are the hardest to judge. So many really good colledge CB's just don't (and to a certain extent safety's) translate well to the pros.