Very nice effort. Like the way you gave other options to be considered, smart.
1. However if you base your projection on things like "Wright is more of a slot WR" we're going to have issues. He is clearly the highest rated player @ position of need here. Line him outside & let him stretch the field. He is really no different than say Torrey Smith for the Ravens, vertical receiver with good body control who creates separation using his speed & athletic ability.
2. Thompson will garner some attention if not selected in the first by 4-3 teams needed DT help early 2nd. Do Like Zeitler in 2nd but only if they don't resign Brisel. LG position seems more in need with combination of swing tackle ability.
3. Like Fletcher, end of 3rd is about right but don't know if he could replace Jason Allen. Decent size & seems pretty physical but think he would take some time like rest of young secondary. Of the names you mentioned maybe Kendall Reyes should be your pick if set on addressing NG rotation, like his motor.
4. Your right about Molk being a good ZBS fit but I for one would like to see Texans get bigger & more physically imposing if upgrading the OL. Like position addressed but prefer Baylor Center Phillip Blake. Like a couple of your other picks Joe Adams & Ryan Miller. Sense changed 2nd to Zeitler would go with Joe Adams as your full time special teams return man & work him into the WR rotation.
5. You got me on Miles Burris, OLB. Like position addressed with Mario gone.
6. Greg McCoy, CB. Don't know much about him either. Seems like we have good depth already with DB's with at least average talent, need to take a higher rated CB earlier besides Fletcher & kill two birds with one stone. Don't understand why people think Chris Rainey is a late round pick? Reminds me of a Percy Harvin, DeSean Jackson or at least Dexter McCluster all taken much earlier.
7. Jarvis Jones, OT is a project. PS material at best. Already have Derek Newton.
Hope I wasn't too harsh, just wanted to give you some honest feedback