View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trent Richardson RB Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Trent is strong, explosive, has great vision & wants the ball in big game situations. Teams passed on LT & AD in comparison to BPA. To me he is the #4 NFL prospect in this draft behind only Luck, RG3 & Blackmon.
I think he tries to rely more on physical ability rather than an actual feel for the game.

I think he will be a good back, I just don't think he will be great UNLESS he becomes a little more patient, improves his feel for running lanes/vision.

He has all the tools and a killer work ethic, but I think he will be a good back, but not GREAT in the NFL.

JMO.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote