View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Impressions....

The Rams would be fools to take Blackmon instead of Kalil. They need a LT bad and they need to upgrade their O-Line before they kill Bradford.

No way Griffin falls to #6. I expect one of St. Louis and Minnesota to trade out and someone take him #2 or #3. If the Rams take Kalil then I think the Vikings trade out or the Rams could trade out and take Jonathan Martin a little farther down.

Browns seems like a reach at #12 and Seattle has other needs.

I love Wilson, but would be surprised if he went as high as #21.

Hate the Poe pick, especially with the pick of the litter available at WR and more talented, ableit smaller, NT's available. Should take Sanu in 1st and NT in 2nd.
Much easier to add OL talent early 2nd than a premier WR like Blackmon.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote